Anabel Atkinson is one of our dearest friends in the beauty world, and her site, She’s In the Glow, is one that we check in with daily to make sure we’re on top of the latest news and trends in skincare, makeup, hair, and everything in between. Annie and Tata became fast friends a few summers ago when Annie held a gorgeous and memorable day of facials and beauty in Manhattan (you can see photos from that lovely gathering here), and the rest is history. We reached out to Annie to find out what she’s gifting to friends and family this year, since she pretty much has impeccable taste. Here it is, below!
Oh, and before you start reading, be sure to check out this post, in which Annie recaps a luxurious vacation she and her mom took to Twin Farms, a Vermont resort and spa that carries our line and facial treatments – it’s truly a one-of-a-kind place, and Annie took home a very unique, but super useful, beauty treatment idea!
Name: Annie Atkinson
What do you do?: Founder and writer for my beauty blog, Shes in the Glow.
Favorite holiday memory:
This past Thanksgiving spent in Florida with the people I care about most my parents, sister, brother-in-law, boyfriend and my baby niece Lola.
Favorite gift youve ever given:
A life-sized stuffed Lion from Barneys to my niece. She LOVED it.
If you had a mantra that described the way you approach the holiday season, what would it be?
Giving Love is more important than Getting Love. Jennifer Kass
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: To say I am obsessed would be an understatement. I use this mask on my face, chest and even hands, at least once a week, and never get on a plane without it. It leaves your skin tight and glowy.
- Tata Harper Very Naughty & Very Nice: Limited Edition Volumizing Lip and Cheek: Two pretty additions to the lip and cheek line. Both shades are perfect for the Holiday season and beyond.
- Artis Brush Elite Mirror 5 Brush Set: This techie set is the ultimate in makeup brush application. It will change the way you apply makeup forever.
For the Best Friend:
- Tata Harper Be Well: Aromatic Mood Therapy Collection: Who doesnt need a little therapy aromatherapy that is! These cute little rollerballs pack the punch. I am super addicted to Sleep which helps me unwind while traveling and on the plane.
- Tata Harper Limited Edition: Night Out Essentials Collection (Peach): I practically died when Tata Harper introduced color to the collection. The Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tints are lovely. This set includes some of my favorite Tata products, including one of the cute colored tints, in my favorite shimmery sheer shade, Peach.
- Sarah Chloe Jolie Bar Earrings: It used to be all about arm candy now its all about the ears. I think its cute to layer earrings like your would rings or bracelets.
- Jawbone: A tiny black bracelet that not only measures the calories you burn throughout the day, but your sleep patterns and even when you hit REM! You can even sink it with your phone so your alarm goes off when you are in your lightest sleep.
- Smythson The Boss Notebook Smythson. Just the best. And the chicest way to jot down thoughts and notes.
For Your Co-Workers:
- Tata Harper Aromatic Stress Treatment: This tiny rollerball is the perfect desk drawer accompaniment for every stressed out girl or boy!
- Cire Trudon Giambattista Valli Rose Privrée Scented Candle: Ive gotten say, I am a true Cire Trudon Trianon loyalist, but Giambattistas Rose is perfect. Like a bouquet of fresh and lush roses, the scent evokes Marie Antoinette’s love of the flower.
3 things for your Fashionista friends:
- Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 Hardcover Book: You can never have enough coffee table books. This one is especially fun.
- Stella McCartney Knickers of the Week: Obsessed with Stella! I also love monogramming and personalization and this is something you can snag at the last minute without having to order it too far in advance.
- Pheonix Roze Square Diamond Necklace: I am all about tiny tiny gold delicate jewelry. One of my girlfriends gave me this necklace in sapphire a few years back, and I have been wearing it ever since.
- Laguiole Neon Colored Steak Knives: I recently had dinner at Dirty French in the Ludlow Hotel in New York, and although I dont eat meat, I couldnt help but obsessed over the neon colored steak knives. How cool right?
- Tom Dixon Stone Spice Grinder: The chicest way to grind your spices. Its more like a piece of art than anything else.
- Rustic Roots Delivery: I am all about organic, local, and seasonal and believe in the cleanest diet possible. How cool would it be to receive fresh veggies every week? This is certainly the gift that keeps on giving.
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.