We’re so excited to kick off the official Holiday Season here on Angel Road with a gift guide from one of our very favorite bloggers, Molly Miller from the blog A Piece of Toast (which Molly co-writes with her sister, Sally)! A Piece of Toast is one of those blogs that I return to again and again because it’s consistently thoughtful, beautiful, personal and frankly, simply fun to read – which is what it’s all about, right? I’ve been reading it for years and have loved following their lives from a shared apartment in Dallas to new lives in San Francisco and Austin (two of my absolute favorite cities, by the way!). Anyways, let this just be an homage to those special albeit distant relationships you create with bloggers you adore – and to collaborations that let us all get to know each other a little better.
Molly and Sally have great taste in all things, from shirts to dresses and everything in between, and they’ve been loyal Tata fans and supporters since day one. We knew we had to turn to them for a colorful, Texan spin on our Holiday spirit here on the Blog!
Here are twelve items that Molly’s thinking about gifting this year. We love ’em all, especially the Polaroid Camera and those darling little studs. Let the wish lists begin…!
- Tata Harper Aromatic Stress Treatment: for my hardworking best lady friends who all have so much on their plate but still make time for me. Stress isn’t something we talk about that often (because really, everyone is stressed!) but I think they’d all really love and use this.
- Impossible Project Polaroid Camera: for my little brothers. I think they would get a total kick out of taking and printing polaroid pictures, if only because it’s something I did when I was a kid and they are so used to taking only digital images.
- Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm: for my pregnant friend who is going to be having her first baby…she’s freaked about a lot of things that come with pregnancy and stretch marks happen to be one of them.
- Artifact Uprising Book: for my dad, who is one of the most sentimental people I know. I’d love to make him one of these books with pictures of my siblings and me throughout the years.
- Ariel Gordon Jacks Studs: for me. I’m all about giving myself a little something sparkly – and these earrings are calling my name!
- Tata Harper Very Luminous: for my younger sisters who I always love giving makeup tips to. Luminizer is one of my favorite products because it gives a natural highlight to areas of the face…I think all my sisters would love using this dynamic product.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: for my coworkers. This is my most favorite Tata product and I’d love to pass the secret to my glowing skin along to my co-workers at Biscuit.
- Pineapple Letter Opener: for my grandparents who love sending and getting mail. Everyone needs a chic letter opener – it just elevates the everyday activity of opening letters!
- Tata Harper Restorative Eye Creme: for my mom, who thinks “less is more” when it comes to skin care. I think this eye creme would do wonders for her already beautiful skin and help prevent fine lines.
- Texas Hold’Em Poker Set: for my brother and sister in law who live in Chicago – they are always having their friends over for game nights and I think their apartment needs this chic poker set.
- Alexandra von Furstenburg Candy Bowl in Pink: for one of my besties who just moved into a new home and has amazing taste…she needs this bowl on the table in her entry way to catch her keys.
- Clare V. Jewelry Pouch: for Sally, my sister who has a habit of getting her jewelry pieces tangled – I think this little pouch would be an ideal place for her to store jewelry when traveling and on the go.
We hope that you all enjoyed having Molly here on the Blog today as much as we did! Be sure to check back here on Angel Road Blog in the coming weeks as we will be sharing more Holiday Gift Guides by some of our favorite women!
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.