We’re so excited to introduce you to Whitney and Danielle, the wellness-wonder-women behind Sakara Life who are so graciously sharing their holiday gift guides with us!
Sakara Life, if you’re not familiar with their ridiculously delicious and sexy brand, is a New York City organic meal program and delivery business that stands for things that all of us here at Tata Harper rally enthusiastically alongside: discovering happiness and empowerment through healthy food choices, indulging in rich flavors and full meals while nourishing your body with every bite, and most importantly, learning to love yourself (fiercely!) and sharing that light with the world. Yep, SakaraLife is amazing, and it’s no surprise that they’re taking the wellness world by storm. I mean, LOOK at those meals!
We love what Whitney and Danielle are bringing to the conversation about what it means to be a healthy modern human in 2015, and are really happy to showcase their fine taste here with the items that they’re thinking about gifting this year. If only life could be as clean, beautiful and healthy as the items on this list! Read on…
1. I’m gifting the Tata Harper Night Out Essentials Collection to my sister. She travels a lot, and this kit has everything she needs to feel gorgeous and grounded on the go.
2. My mom is always taking care of other people, so I want to give her something that lets her take care of herself! A spa day at Pratima Spa here in New York, complete with a hot stone massage, a body wrap and a facial will make her feel like the queen she is.
3. For my main man, his favorite Fue De Bois Dyptique candle. We love products that help create a loving space in our home to help us unwind. It’s the first thing we do when we get home.
4. Private classes at Ballet Beautiful for Danielle! We always do the online classes together, so this would be a treat.
5. The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask has done wonders for my skin, so I would love to share that with the friend you’re always swapping skin secrets.
6. So many of my friends are serial party-throwers, so this year I’m gifting them all our brand-new Beauty Water Cocktail Collection: rose-infused cocktail mix and our beautiful rose gold shaker.
7. Whit and I are always looking for non-toxic makeup products, so I’d gift her a Tata Harper Natural Lip Treatment. Pampering is much better then it’s all-natural.
8. I think the perfect gift for a dad is a plant-based cooking class at Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City. I love gifting things we can do together and will help spread the power of delicious plant-based eating!
9. I’m not sure if there is anything better than sweets made with whole foods and plenty of love. So anyone in my life who I think deserves something a little sweet is getting the Sakara Cookie Collection!
10. This one is obvious… Love Potion for my husband (which is really a present for me…).
11. For the ladies in my life who are new mamas, a Sakara gift card. It’s the perfect way to ensure they’re taken care of too.
12.My mama loves things that help her unwind and relax, so she would love the Aromatic Irritability Treatment. She deserves to treat herself every night.
And there you have it, another Holiday Gift Guide on Angel Road. Be sure to check out the other guides as well!
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.