Clean eating, clean beauty, clean…sleeping? Tata swears by the anti-aging benefits of a good night sleep, but it can be hard to wind down. Here are our top tips to get a good night’s sleep.
- No screens. We mean it. You’ll want to digital detox at least an hour before you plan on sleeping, and consider turning the night setting on as early as 7 or 8pm.
- Aromatherapy bath with Bedtime Treatment. Add a few drops to bath water along with mineral sea salts and feel a sense of serenity fall over you.
- Give yourself a foot massage with our Rejuvenating Hand Cream. Aching feet? Add a dab of our Recovery Gel.
- Boosted Contouring Eye Mask and a blackout eye mask. Our new whipped Boosted Contouring Eye Mask formula is a team favorite. Let it settle in before popping a mask on and wake up bright eyed.
- Sleep meditations. Drift off to relaxing tones and a deep sense of calm. We love this one.
Ready to relax? Sleep can sometimes feel like the ultimate luxury, and there’s no reason you can’t prioritize your well-being nightly. Sweet dreams!
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.