‘Tis the season of excess. In many ways, that’s a positive thing: we indulge our giving spirits, spoil our loved ones, and give with abandon. Our social lives accelerate, and for a moment, life’s most precious assets achieve all of the focus they deserve. The heart sings.
It wouldn’t be real without the ugly side: we eat too much, drink too much, and spend too much. If you ask us, we also wear way too much makeup. Family and friends fill our calendars, and all at once there’s an overwhelming amount of appearances to make. Looking in the mirror more than usual, we’re evaluating, judging, and perfecting.
Of all the things Tata’s taught us, it’s that taking care of your skin is more important than covering it up. It’s possible to achieve angelic illumination through nourishing with natural actives! You can get your glow on with intelligent hydration.
This holiday season, let the others lay it on while you let your skin live. Your refreshingly real look will have more people asking about your beauty routine than they do when you cover up. Trust us.
- Before a party or event, I always use Smoothing Body Scrub to remove dull, dry skin, and then lather myself in the Revitalizing Body Oil.
- The new Multi-Masking Collection is a must! For instant glow, apply the Resurfacing Mask over the entire face. For a thorough cleansing treatment, layer the Purifying Mask on your t-zone. For an extra boost of hydration, apply the Honey Blossom Mask on the neck and chest. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- I like to layer the Elixir Vitae Eye Serum and the Restorative Eye Crème together to add moisture to the delicate eye area.
- If I’m feeling especially dry, I add a few drops of Replenishing Nutrient Complex to my moisturizer, and am sure to keep the Hydrating Floral Essence handy for refreshing throughout the night.
- Glowing beauty trends aren’t going anywhere for the holidays, so I’ll be wearing Illuminating Moisturizer and Illuminating Eye Crème, and adding Very Illuminating Highlighter for an extra glowing boost.
- I finish with Very Naughty. The bright pop of color is so cheery and festive, and you can’t go wrong with a bold red lip.
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.