Tata is always finding inspiration wherever she goes, and wanted to share the top 10 things she’s excited about this month. We want to hear from you too! What is exciting and inspiring you this month?
- Sustainable silk sneakers. This ecological and fair trade company makes all of its products with organic cotton and silk, wild rubber from the Amazon, and vegetable-tanned leather, and is produced by small cooperatives in Brazil and France.
- Foundrae jewelry. Spiritual and mystical symbols mixed with precious materials and rich enamel – beautiful, magical, and empowering.
- Collagen beauty greens. Green your beauty routine from the inside out.
- Guyabano smoothie. A superfood and one of Tata’s favorite fruits. Pair with pineapple, greens, and ginger to start your morning right.
- Rouje denim. We all have little girlcrush on Jeanne Damas, no?
- Resurfacing Mask. use it on your neck and decolletage to get your skin ready for summer outfits.
- These amazing crystal bottles. Tata’s been filling her pitcher at home with charged crystals, here’s an on-the-go version.
- Alexis Barbara Isaias. This Miami based designer’s silhouettes are perfect for the warm temps we’re finally having!
- Recovery Gel. Because powering up your workout to prep for summer sometimes results in sore muscles.
- Chillhouse NYC. Where else can you get a non-toxic mani-pedi while drinking matcha?
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.