It’s no secret – I love shopping for holiday gifts for others. It’s always been a strong suit of mine, I think because I love to pay attention to what my friends and family are really into and what makes them happy, and I try to draw on those memories when I’m shopping for gifts. This year is no different; my list is full of items that really remind me of particular people.
So, without further ado, here is my Holiday Gift Guide! I’ve included some natural skincare items that are sure to please just about anyone, as well as some practical lifestyle items I’ve come to depend on, and beautiful extras, because… simply because. I hope this list gives you some ideas!
- Love, Style, Life by Garance Dore: I just got a copy of this new book by Garance and I am so enchanted by it. It is so fun to flip through and read her musings on style, love, work and haircuts. What an elegant woman! I’m thinking about giving this book to my mother; she’s always admired stylish French women and I know it would look beautiful in her home office.
- Our Moisturizing Mask is the perfect gift for my mother-in-law, who has very dry skin. She loves easy treatments that don’t take much time but deliver great results – this overnight moisture treatment is perfect for her; she just has to massage it in and head to bed, and will wake up with totally moisturized skin.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: I recently got one of these for every single room in our office building, and put a custom blend of essential oils for focus, energy and happiness in each one! These make the perfect gift for anyone who loves to create an aromatic ambiance in their home. Just tuck it in a corner and let the essential oils do the rest.
- Our Natural Glow from Head to Toe Kit: I’m going to give this to my best friend; she lives in Miami, so she loves anything that keeps her skin looking fresh and dewy all through the year – luckily, she doesn’t have to cover up with heavy coats and layers.
- Sperry Waterproof Lug Chukka Boots: I’ve been eyeing these for my husband. They’re the perfect blend of classic, stylish and useful, for running around between farm and city.
- Stella McCartney Girls Red Dress: I admit it, I’m one of those mothers who loves to dress her girls in matching outfits. It’s hard to resist – it’s always so cute! They love to dress up and put on fun, frilly things, so this Stella dress is just their style. Maybe it’s something we can wear on New Year’s together…
- Peace of Mind Tea: Who doesn’t need an excuse to take a minute to breathe and relax in the middle of the day? I must have a dozen herbal tea blends in the office, and this is one of my favorites. Perfect for a 3pm chill-out cup. I’ll be gifting this to my colleagues.
- Queen of Hearts Clutch from Charlotte Olympia: My little sister lives in Paris and this sweet little clutch reminds me of her. It’s sassy and original – like everything from Charlotte Olympia! I figure it will be the perfect little wristlet for going out and about.
- Pearl Sari Meditation Cushions: My older sister is working on finding more time to meditate; I think these pillows from ABC Carpet & Home are just gorgeous and will make her practice more comfortable.
- Aura Moon Necklace: I’m so fond of delicate gold jewelry, and this moon necklace is on my list as an item for a girlfriend. It’s the type of piece that would go with anything, and is great for layering with other jewelry.
- I know so many women who would love to get the Limited Edition Elixir Vitae SuperNatural Collection! But I’m saving it for my mom – as one of my idols and mentors, she really deserves the best. This Kit is great because it has the Elixir – my ultimate antiaging treatment – but also includes travel sizes of the Concentrated Brightening Essence and Boosted Contouring Eye Mask, for a complete SuperNatural regimen.
- Blow Dryer by Harry Josh: I’m in love with this blow dryer, so I’m excited to share it with my sister-in-law Michelle Harper this season. I know she’ll love it.
- Our Aromatic Mood Therapy Collection that includes my three favorite aromatherapy scents for my TRX trainer, Casey.
- Aquazzura Suede Coachella These boots are so quirky! My girlfriends and I love to get each other adventurous new accessories and I think these would be perfect for another one of my best girlfriends. Who wouldn’t love to run around summer festivals in these?
Keep checking back to the blog for more Holiday Gift Guide posts throughout the next few weeks. I am so excited to have some of my favorite women featured along side me. Happy gifting. xx Tata
Author: Tata Harper
I want to create beauty products that meet the standards of the modern woman: luxurious, effective, and nontoxic.