During the holiday season of tradition and routine, it’s nice to put a creative touch on your generous spirit. You’ve RSVP’d yes and you know what you’re wearing, and now you’re just a few clicks away from a refreshingly original gift for your hostess when she opens the door.
As Tata says, it’s best to give gifts that make people feel like they were selected just for them, things that will pamper them, or products that will help make their lives better or easier:
- Tata Harper Aromatic Energy Treatment is a perfect way to support your hostess’s quest for nontoxic living in the new year.
- From one of our favorite female entrepreneurs, Amanda Chantal Bacon, Spirit Dust from Moon Juice can be added to milk, coffee, tea, water, or your favorite smoothie to help you unwind by promoting inner peaceful bliss.
- The Matcha from Cap Beauty is a mood enhancer that promotes relaxed alertness while delivering a large dose of antioxidants. It’s the perfect winter pick me up.
- Scents are a powerful way to create atmosphere, and this Santa Maria di Novella Melograno diffuser in Terracotta is one of Tata’s favorite ways to add fragrance to a space.
- Tata Harper Be Well Aromatherapy Collection is our trio of Stress, Irritability, and Bedtime aromatherapy treatments that recharge the mind and spirit, inspire feelings of peace and serenity, and curb the effects of a hectic, fast-paced lifestyle.
For more gift ideas this season, check out Tata’s beauty gift list.
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.