Call us particular but it takes more than some pictures of washboard abs on Instagram to get us revved up for a gym session. Weve locked down ten IG accounts that offer serious get-fit inspirationtheyre full of easy workouts, girl power body positivity, and some genuinely strong women.
- Stephanie Birch @stephynow: This yoga teacher, photographer, and mom shares inspiring meditations, killer yoga poses, and healthful snack ideas.
- Casey Ho @blogilates: Founder of POP Pilates, Casey posts tons of videos with exercises we can actually replicate on our own. Add to that her thoughtful posts about body image and self esteem and this lady has us seriously thinking while we sweat!
- Kaisa and Jennifer @twobadbodies: Everything is better with a friend! Kaisa and Jennifer create fun 15-second videos packed with strength-building moves set to up-tempo tunes that make us feel like moving and grooving. This is a GREAT account to follow if you are looking for some fresh workout ideas – watch their videos and try their moves yourself. Their matching outfits make it that much more fun. Call your best friend and schedule a workout!
7. Natalie Uhling @natalieuhling: This Under Armour athlete posts motivational images and quotes that get us pumped up and feeling good.
6. Manko Fit @massy.arias: From poignant posts about loving your body to awe-worthy exercise techniques, Massys feed proves shes one super strong woman. She inspires us to get our puny biceps burning!
- Caitlin Turner @gypsetgoddess: Caitlin motivates us to travel, stretch, and bend with friends – and bend she does! Her flexibility and yoga moves are out of this world. But the best parts of her account are her thoughtful musings that make us feel like the world is a magical place.
- Lindey Vonn @lindseyvonn: The Olympic skier posts tons of creative workout moves we havent seen before. Shes positive, beautiful, and strong!
- Mary Helen Bowers @balletbeautiful: Sometimes it’s nice to see fitness taking place outside of a gym or yoga studio! In her feed, the Ballet Beautiful Fitness founder shows off the toned and balanced grace of a dancer’s body and provides lots of beautiful visual inspiration for all athletes. Plus, I mean really – those legs!
- Amanda Bisk @amandabisk: The former Australian pole-vaulter shows off enviable yoga moves and other muscle-building basics. Plus she knows how to make an utterly delicious-looking smoothie bowl.
- Hannah Bronfman @hannahbronfman: Hannah B does it all: an app-founding entrepreneur, DJ and creator of HBFit.com. She’s always lighting up our feed with her diverse workouts (kayaking! surfing! stretching!) and healthy food ideas, but what really stands out is her happy zest for life, and the enthusiasm with which she tackles each new opportunity, both athletic and otherwise. She’s our number 1!
Is there anyone that you follow on social media to keep you inspired to stay fit? If so, share in the Comments below!
Author: Tata Harper Team
The team at Tata Harper Skincare is passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.